How to clear your internet history depends on which browser you're using. Please find information below for the 3 most common browsers:
Internet Explorer 9
- Click the cog (or Tools menu in older versions) in the top-right area of the browser
- Click "Internet Options" and you will be presented with the following window:
- Click Delete...
- Select "Delete History" and click the Delete button
- If you wish your history to be automatically cleared, please select the "Delete browsing history on exit" check box and confirm by clicking OK
- Click the spanner icon in the top-right hand corner and then select History (you can also press Ctrl-H on your keyboard)
- Click the "Clear all browsing data..." button in the top-left
- You will be presented with the following window:
- Please ensure that "Clear browsing history" and "Clear download history" are selected and the "the beginning of time" is selected at the top.
- Then click "Clear browsing data" to delete your history.
- Click Tools from the menu bar and then select "Clear Recent History..."
- You will then be presented with the following window:
- Please select "Browsind & Download History" and make sure that "Everything" is chosen at the top.
- Click Clear Now to clear your history.