The Outreach Service is a free service for women in the Aylesbury Vale area who, either now or in the past, have been treated badly by an intimate partner or ex partner or a close family member.
- Someone to listen.
- Someone to discuss your options with you either on the phone or face to face.
- Information so that you can make your own choice.
- Safety planning.
- Advocacy and support to visit solicitors, housing, benefits agency, Social Care or other meetings if appropriate.
- Support to prosecute your abuser.
- Support to obtain civil orders.
- Support with child contact issues.
- Referrals to appropriate agencies.
- Access to Refuge accommodation.
- Workers who can speak Urdu, Punjabi, Pahari and Hindi should you need them.
- An Independent Domestic Violence Advice service if you are at high risk of harm.
Our support is about your choices, your options and your decisions on how you want to live your life.
If you are still living with your abuser we will support you but unfortunately there may be limits on the types of support we can offer to ensure your own and the worker’s safety.
The Outreach Service is available to all women regardless of age, class, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, nationality, religion or cultural beliefs. Also women with or without children.
The Outreach Service is available on:
Monday to Friday 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
Later appointments are available on request